Sunday, August 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I want to wish a very happy birthday to my mom and best friend! She is truly the best! She is the most self-sacrificing, giving, caring, loving, special woman I know. I am truly blessed to be her child.

This is my mom and her mom with the babies. My mom is going to HATE that I'm putting all these pictures of her on here. But isn't she beautiful?!Skylar and my parents at Knott's Berry FarmThis picture was taken today at Jamba Juice

We just got these Time Out spots. I love them!

"Please Jesus, help me to get out of time out. I promise to never hit the tv again!"

5 comments:

Mom said...

Hey Best Friend,
I feel so blessed to be your mom and Jordan and Skylar's grandma.
........Love you all very much.

Christion said...

Hahah, awesome :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love the rugs- where did you get them? We have a conveniently located fireplace in the middle of our home- you can keep an eye on them while they sit. Praying it is getting better for you, and those behaviors you have been working on. Hang in there. MOMs are the best....I think that is why I love being one, because I want to pass it on.

Erin said...

Ha ha! I'm thinking of how much toddler time-out happens in my home and thinking about you with double the trouble :) Good thing they each got their own "spot"!

Andrea said...

hhhmmm I think I am going to have to get some of those time out spots. ;o)
Your children are just beautiful!!!