Monday, August 17, 2009

More Pictures

Okay I have been scolded for not posting in a while. I was waiting to get our new pictures scanned. I can't do it until tomorrow so I will post them when I can. They are sooooo cute! Here are a few home shots in the meantime.

Skye loves to sit between the table and the couch. She learned this trick from the dog!
Riding together on the toy train
"What are you looking at?"

"No pictures please!"
We bought Jordan this monkey at the zoo months before he came home. Now it is his favorite toy. He won't put it down. Here he is sleeping with the monkey that I thought he would never hold in the crib I thought he would never really be in. What a miracle!!
Jordan and his monkey. He holds it up to his face and hugs it while saying "Ahhhh" all day long.
Skylar loves to share with her brother. She is such a good sister.
Fish face

3 comments:

katygirl said...

oh my goodness look at that picture of skylar in paul's shoes. l-o-v-e it. jordan is a MIRACLE! praises.

Eastiopians said...

Awwwww....love the picture and comment about your sweet boy in the crib holding his stuffed monkey. Precious. I am so happy for you guys! You are a beautiful family.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love the pics- thanks!!! What beautiful miracles!!!