Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back from Disneyland

We had sooooo much fun!! I wanted lots of pictures for my scrapbook, but I think I overdid it a little. When we got home tonight I realized I had taken 364 pictures in 4 days! I can't help it. These kids are just too cute! Well, I'm exhausted so I will just let these pictures speak for themselves.
















Here is a video of the kids inside Mickey's house. Jordan just kept dancing to the piano music. He dances to everything. Even the washing machine!

3 comments:

katygirl said...

how fun! they are so cute and i love skylar's minnie outfits. did you get in free for paul's bday?

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

VERY CUTE!!!!! Love the pics...can't wait to see more??

Clint and Jennifer said...

How fun! They look adorable! Don't you want to live there? It looks like they both had a great time... well I guess I should say all four of you did! (Just thinking about their ages and glad to see how well they did considering...) So sorry I was on the phone when you came by and couldn't talk! It's been a little extra crazy now since I started babysitting for a friend in the mornings. I had just gotten home and was making some calls I needed to make! Anyway, thanks again for bringing those by and I'm so glad you guys had fun.