Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Day at the Beach

We took a day trip to the beach today. The whole extended family went for the weekend and we met them there. It was fun.


This is my wonderful grandpa. He still teaches snowboarding all winter!!


Mommy and Jordan

"Hey Grandpa! How fast can you run?"


Skylar and her great grandma

Jordan and Uncle Billy

Jordan and my cousin Chelsea. Chelsea was adopted from Korea 20 years ago. What a blessing to our family!


Daddy, Jordan, Matt, and Seth


Skylar loved digging in the sand

Driving to SLO. Avila Beach was too cold.


"Mommy, can I have a pony? Pleeeeeaaaasse!!!!"



Jordan loved his cookies

Car Ride Home Video
Okay I know everyone will probably be thinking, "How horrible that she is filming that!" But this is after 90 minutes of screaming. I tried toys, drinks, promises of french fries, and everything else I could think of but they weren't having it.

4 comments:

katygirl said...

fun seeing you guys! loved the new outfits. :)

jenduran said...

video is priceless!

Amy said...

Seriously- could they be ANY cuter??

Kristi J said...

your two are too cute even when screaming :) yes, I can relate..our car rides are awful..our crew doesn't ride well :) kj