Sunday, July 12, 2009

What's a Mom to Do?

My kids have developed an obsession with banging on the television and fireplace! They do it together and make a wonderful team. I on the other hand am about to rip my hair out! I used to put them in their rooms for time out. But today Skylar was able to open her bedroom door for the first time. She just walked out and laughed at me. So after numerous attempts at time out, several lectures, and a little bribery (none of which seemed to make a dent in their plans), I finally did what any self-respecting supermom would do....I gave up and started filming them.


It's hard to get mad at them when they are so cute. They are always hugging and kissing eachother now. Here's a video to show you just how much they love eachother.

Skylar has become really attached to dolls and stuffed animals lately. She got a new doll today that has a bottle so she was holding and feeding it all day. She wouldn't go to bed until she put the baby to sleep in her stroller. She is also refusing to sleep without a thousand stuffed animals around her so I have to sneak back into her room and take some out so she can breathe a little! Here's a picture of her right before she fell asleep last night.


2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Angela...You are in trouble :) I now have to separate my children sometimes just to get them back under control! They have too much fun together and get out of hand at times...in a store, at home, at a park,,,once I separate them the level of excitement mellows....life is fun though isn't it!

katygirl said...

can't wait to see them in a few weeks!