Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was thinking about the irony of this day. We are supposed to be celebrated for being mothers when in fact being a mother is the greatest gift life has to offer. I feel honored and blessed to be a mother to my children. They bring joy to every day of my life. I don't remember what life was like without them. So today I feel fortunate to have my three little miracles and I celebrate their lives, which completed my own....

This is my cousin's wife Katy, holding my precious baby girl Maci and Miles had lots of fun together today

Cheese!!

"Weeee"

Maci and Miles on the big kid chairs....Notice Jordan in the background doing something he knows he's not supposed to be doing :)

My grandma is one of the most self-sacrificing, loving women I know. She is the glue that holds our family together

My mom showed me what it means to be a Mother. She gave and continues to give all she has to us and she never complains. She loves us unconditionally. My life would not be the same without her....She is not just my mom, she's my best friend.

2 comments:

katygirl said...

that pic of me and maci is so cute! i put pics up of them too.

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Beautiful blog!
www.rebeccabany.com
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany