Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

What a fun day we had. However, the kids are still all exhausted from the Disneyland trip and we definitely had our share of meltdowns!
We took the kids to sit on the Easter Bunny last week, but Skylar got scared and Maci started crying so it ended up being a family photo.
Matching outfits for the Easter church service. I loved Jordan's little tie.

Coloring eggs last night.

Maci got a new toy for Easter.

The big kids got a karaoke machine....something I am already beginning to regret! LOL

Going through their eggs after the big hunt.

My baby girl :)

She is standing now and even scooting herself around things.

This is my cousin's son Miles. He is only 5 weeks older than Maci. Forgive him for the Giants shirt and hat. I'm sure if he could dress himself he would choose to wear Dodgers.

Hunting for eggs at the family party.

2 comments:

katygirl said...

rude. miles has a dodgers hat too. giants are just better.

Paul and Angela said...

You go ahead and tell him that for now....wait til he can talk. I will convince him that the color blue is the coolest!