Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

The kids had so much fun trick or treating and passing out candy. I kind of thought they would be afraid of all the other people in costumes, but they did great. They ran from house to house and were so excited.

We bought the kids each a Mr. Potato Head for Halloween. Skylar loves hers, but for some reason Jordan is terrified of it! I don't know why he thinks it's so scary, but he screamed like this every time the thing was anywere near him! Ready to go!
"Can I wear these shoes?"
"Look what they gave me!"
Awww......so cute
"Gimme more candy!"
So much candy, so little tummies.
Trying to sneak the candy they are supposed to be passing out
Can you say sugar high?

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

That refrigerator picture is priceless! Love the costumes!

Michelle Riggs said...

Love the Halloween pictures!! I think your idea for a charity is wonderful. I know Abby would have loved to get them when she was in the hospital.

Thanks for continuing to pray for Abby.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much hair Skylar has! She looks like such a big girl now!