Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Christmastime!

This was a crazy busy weekend. Friday morining me and Skylar went shopping with my mom and aunts. We left at 3:45. This is Skylar's 3rd black Friday shopping with the girls. She's such a trooper. Then we went to pick out our Christmas tree. Unfortunately they could not flock it right away so we don't get to pick it up until tomorrow. Today the kids went to a friend's birthday party at the gymnastics place. Then we went to my grandma's for Tree Night. Tree Night is a family tradition that began when my mom was a child. The entire extended family goes to my grandparents' house for pizza after they set up their tree. We exchange small gifts and have a good time together. It's kind of our kick off to the holiday season.

Picking out the tree
Tree Night...The kids wore Santa and Mrs. Claus outfits.


They later chaned into their matching pj's that said "Dear Santa....I can explain!"

1 comment:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

CUTE outfits with cute kids! Awww...Christmas!! :)