Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We spend every 4th of July at my grandparents' house, swimming and having fun with the family. It's crazy to think that this will be our last holiday without little Maci. I can't wait to meet her! How cool are these kids?
My little man
Poor Bella is getting her first tooth and she is not happy about it!
My kiddos with my cousin's son Seth. Getting 3 two year-olds to look at the camera at the same time is near impossible :)
First time wearing floaties. They didn't last long for Skylar. She doesn't want to swim by herself yet.
Swimming with Daddy.
Jordan is our little fish. He will stay in the water shivering and cry when you make him get out. Here he is playing with my dad. My dad went with us to Vietnam when we picked him up and they have always had such a special bond. He definitely loves his grandpa!
Jordan's very first time floating by himself in the water. He was so proud.
I caught my kids pretending to be babies with their cousin Bella's toys. This could be a bad sign :)
All the other kids were afraid of the fireworks. Skylar was the only one who stayed outside and watched. She was so happy that everyone kept telling her how brave she was.
Jordan watched the fireworks from a window inside. My mom finally got him onto the porch, but it didn't last long. He actually did a lot better than I thought he would though.
Skylar and her great-grandpa.

No comments: