Saturday, July 17, 2010

11 More Days!

Well if I don't have this baby by the 28th, the doctor is breaking my water. My due date is not until Aug. 7th but I am having constant contractions and there has been some concern about how this is affecting her heartbeat. I can't believe we have a maximum of 11 days before we meet her. I wonder if she will look like Skylar. The ultrasound showed she had hair. Skylar had a lot of hair. We just bought a Flip camera and I love it. Here's my first flip video clip. I love when Skylar makes her cute little faces.

This is pretty funny. Jordan has started saying "chocolate" all the time. He yells it in public whenever he sees anything chocolate, but as you will see it does not exactly sound like the word chocolate when he says it. This is going to get embarrasing, but it's also pretty hilarious :)

1 comment:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praying for you & the baby!!!!