Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I can't even remeber what it felt like to not be a mommy. I can't imagine life without the joy of my children. Their smiles are what I live for. They make every day worth waking up for.

My baby girl on the teeter totter. When did she get big enough for a teeter totter?? I wish she would stop growing up so fast!
My brother, sister-in-law, niece, and Skylar.
Jordan had so much fun swinging with his great grandpa.
He loves the teeter totter too.
My mom and my niece. I have the best mom on Earth! I pray that I will be able to be for my children what she has always been for me, but I doubt I will ever compare.
This is the look I got when I said, "Don't smile Skylar."

2 comments:

katygirl said...

it was so fun to see you today!!

Maria and Family said...

Hey !! I am just catching up on blogs and I see I owe you a BIG congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you !!! Another beautiful baby girl :) perfect !! the kids are getting so big and they are both just beautiful :) Love skylars new bed too!