Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pismo Car Show

Today we went to the car show in Pismo. Paul and his dad always went on Father's Day when he was growing up so it's kind of a tradition. His parents and sisters were camping there and we spent some time playing at the campground first. The kids had fun until Skylar fell and hurt her knee. Then, as we were getting her a band-aid, Jordan fell flat on his face on the gravel and dirt. His mouth was full of blood and dirt. He has a big fat lip and cuts on his gums. Poor baby. :( Overall though the trip was fun! Tomorrow we will celebrate Father's Day with my family. I'll post pics tomorrow night or Monday.

Here is Jordan stealing his cousin Ryan's breakfast.

A little walk with Daddy

"Hi brother!"
Ryan playing it cool with his sippy cup

Jordan with his Daddy

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Looks like fun! Sorry about the owies! :( My two are really into tag team accidents too.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Aww poor babies. Glad it was fun despite the ooopsies that happened.

Clint and Jennifer said...

Wow! You are getting good at updating your blog, girlie! I haven't checked in a while and I am super impressed!
Okay, once again, I did not make it ALL the WAY down to your house with the bag of clothes! I'm pathetic, I know!
Hope you all had a great rest of the day, and I don't remember if I said it or not, but a VERY Happy Father's Day to Paul!
I'll be down soon, I WILL!
Hugs,
Jennifer

katygirl said...

loveeeeee the hair cut! even more now that the sides are shaved! (i hope people think i'm talking about YOUR hair.)