Friday, June 19, 2009

Haircuts and Playtime

We had a busy day today. This morning, my friend Erron came over with her kids and played on the trampoline. Then Mommy got a pedicure (I have had a free gift certificate since January and finally got the time to use it!). This afternoon Jordan got a really cute haircut. We were going to get him a minnie mowhawk like Angelina Jolie's son Maddox because a lot of people say he looks like him and Maddox looks really cute like that, but he was so afraid of the electric razor that we didn't get to buz the sides as much as we wanted to.


This is Erron's 5 month-old son Trent
"Just take the picture so I can get back to playing."
"Those boys better not mess with my toys!" "What are you doing to me? I look like a girl!"
"You better never show this picture to anyone!!"
Sorry baby I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

katygirl said...

wait i need to see the finished product! guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow!