Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Time No Post!


A lot of things happened last month. Unfortunately, none of those things involved us getting on a plane to bring our son home. We were told things look like they are moving forward and we might get good news this week.


Yesterday, we went to my mom's house for "Tree Night." It is a long family tradition which started at my grandma's house with all of the family getting together. We will do my grandma's Tree Night next Friday. Here's a picture from last night.





This is us setting up our Christmas tree.
Skylar looked absolutely adorable on Thanksgiving.




1 comment:

Dawn said...

I was just thinking of you today! I am sorry to have no news yet. When did you file your I-600? We are still waiting to do that.

http://wehavebeenblessed.blogspot.com