Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthdays and Pumpkins

I can't believe my little girl turned three this week! Where has the time gone? I can proudly say she is almost completely potty trained though. Yea!! I took her birthday off work so I could leave the other two kids with my mom and spend the day with her. She rarely gets her own time with me anymore. We went to get her nails painted. Then we went to Starbucks and got a really unhealthy chocolate drink. We walked around with our drinks for a while. Then we went shopping for a new Tinkerbell dress and to pick up her birthday cake. It was a fun day. That night the family came over for cake and ice-cream.
Skylar asked for a baby crib. I found the cutest one ever! She loves it.
This is my little niece. Isn't she adorable?

Pumpkin Patch



No comments: