Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our 7 Christmases

So we had 7 Christmases this year. Christmas Eve was at my aunt's house, Christmas morning at our house, by 9:30 we had to be at my grandma's, by 2:30 we were at Paul's aunt's house, that evening was spent at Paul's parents', the next morning at my parents, and 11:00 that morning my other grandma's house. It was fun though. The kids had a blast opening their presents and going to all the parties. It was so nice to finally have Jordan here for Christmas.


Leaving cookies for Santa
Christmas Eve
Skylar with my cousin Chelsea
Skylar skating for the 1st time on Christmas morning
Jordan was so excited about his new wagon
Her very own computer
"I'm going to need a minute."
Jordan tried to open all his gifts without dropping his cereal bowl
Playing at my grandma's house
Skylar, Jordan, and their cousin Seth
Playing the piano with Paul's cousin Monica
Jordan wouldn't leave the oranges alone and kept calling them balls
Our nephews, Nicholas and Ryan
Jordan loves my brother!
Skylar and my mom
Skylar inside of her barbie car box.....what's wrong with this picture??
Learning how to control her new remote control car. Jordan stayed far away....scary!
This is at my other grandma's house
"Look, more food!"

1 comment:

Clint and Jennifer said...

Can they get any cuter? I think not! I am up way past my bedtime, catching up on blogs! Looks like a wonderful Christmas, and yes, so special to finally have Jordan here, home with you to share it with. Now next year there will be ONE MORE to shower love on!