Friday, February 18, 2011

Playtime

I love to play with my kids. I can't believe all the hilarious things that have been coming out of their mouths lately :)
Jordan was so excited about his Valentine's Day candy. Skylar, not so much. In fact, after I gave it to her, she excitedly asked, "Is it outside?" I said, "Is what outside?" She said, "My present." Then I had to explain that the lame candy was her present!
"Mommy this smells really really good!"
Jordan and Skylar helped Maci learn how to play with her new toy this morning.
Big smiles :) Even though she had four shots today...
"This is my serious face."
Playing horsey.
Maci LOVES this toy!
Skylar dressing her baby in Maci's clothes.
Jordan pretends to teach Maci how to play with the toy as an excuse to play with it himself....poor little guy never had baby toys.
Pretty girl

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Beautiful babes...

Mom said...

They are so precious. Poor Jordan, he needs some baby toys too. Good thing you gave him a little sister so he can share in the fun. They are growing so fast. Great pictures...