Friday, April 9, 2010

Izabella Joy

We have a niece! My brother's first child. She's beautiful. She was born yesterday at 3:51 and weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. It was also my dad's birthday yesterday so that made it extra special! Skylar is so good with the baby. She just loves her. Jordan's not so sure yet, but he'll get used to it. I can't believe my little brother has a baby. The look on his face when he came out of the delivery room was priceless. He's going to be such a good dad. I'm really proud of him. I can't wait until I can see her again tomorrow. I love her so much already!!
This is the kids looking at a picture of the baby on the camera before they could see her in person. Kids aren't allowed in the hospital anymore :(
My sister-in-law and the baby

Skylar was so excited when Billy let her "hold" the baby

No comments: