Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back to the Blog

I've been behind on my blog because I started a facebook account and spent all my computer time trying to figure it all out. I think it's overwhelming! Who has time for that many friends? Haha. Here are some pics from over the weekend.

Skylar petting the doggie. She no longer says "dog" she just barks everytime she sees one. Cute at home....not so cute in public.
I think they are a little confused. You are supposed to play with the toys in the toy bin, not take the toys out and get in it.

Muscle man. I guess he's learning in gymnastics after all!
Baking cookies with Mommy
"Keep on baking ladies!"

3 comments:

katygirl said...

so cute! i think it's really cute when she barks in public!! can't wait to see you on Sunday!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Awww...cute! I think if we just all brought home lots of cardboard boxes...our kids would be happy for weeks! Hmmmm....Christmas presents....

Jenny R said...

Cute pics:) Your kids are adorable!