Sunday, October 18, 2009

Skylar's Second Birthday Party

Tomorrow is Skylar's second birthday. I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. She is such an amazing little girl and she has such a kind heart. I just can't believe my little baby girl is already going to be 2! Today we had her party and her gymnastics place. It was a lot of fun. Tons of kids came and she had a really good time.








Playing with all the new toys
Jordan bought Skylar a princess music video for her birthday and she loves it. She was dancing around the living room all night. It was so cute. Of course the second I turned on the camera she stopped performing, but I managed to get a little bit of it :)

3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Happy Birthday! Love the pics :)

Eastiopians said...

Awwwww! She is lovely! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Theresa

katygirl said...

wish i could have been there!!